By creating views in the Prospects tool, you will be able to filter down all of the companies that visit your website to only those that are relevant to you. You can also choose how you want to be notified when those relevant companies visit your site. Here's how.
Save a view
- In HubSpot Sales, navigate to Sales Tools > Prospects.
- Click the + Add filter button in the left sidebar and set the criteria for segmenting your prospects.
- Once you've selected your filters, click the Save button.
- Enter a name for your new custom view. If you'd like your view to be available to other users, set the View Visibility to Shared
- Click Save
Subscribe to a view
Once a view has been saved, you can subscribe to receive updates when a company in the view visits your site again. You also have the option to receive a daily summary of companies visiting your website. To enable:
- Within Prospects, select the view to which you would like to subscribe.
- Select the Manage Notifications button at the bottom-left.
- Here, you will see a section for Personal notifications and Team notifications. Toggle the checkbox next to Daily Email or Revisit notifications depending on your preference.