As a Sales or Account Administrator, you can choose which properties appear by default for all users in the About section on contact, company, or deal records and in the dialog box when creating new records.
To specify the default properties in either your HubSpot Marketing or HubSpot Sales account, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Or, in your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click on the name of any contact in your database.
- Within the contact record, click View all properties within the About section.
- Click the Set default properties button.
- In the left-hand column, search or browse for the properties you'd like to set as default. Click on a property to add it to the Current Properties column. You can then drag-and-drop properties in this column to rearrange their order.
- Click Save changes when finished.
These properties will now appear by default for all users.
Individual users can also choose additional properties to include by clicking Add to About within the View all properties screen.