If you have admin access in your account, you can choose which properties appear by default for all users in the About section for contact, company, or deal records. Individual users can also choose additional properties to include in the About section (more on that here).
- Navigate to your settings:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Starter, Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts Settings and click Contacts & Companies in the left sidebar menu.
- In your HubSpot CRM Free or HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts, then select Customize > Edit properties in the upper right-hand corner. In the next screen, select Contacts & Companies in the left sidebar menu.
- In this screen, you'll see an option for setting the properties your team sees on CRM records, in addition to setting the properties your team sees when creating CRM records and an option to sync record ownership between contacts and companies. Click Manage next to Set the properties your team sees on contact/company/deal records.
- Search for the property you'd like to have your team see on contact records, and select the checkbox to the left of the screen.
- Click Save when you are finished.