As a Sales or Account Administrator, you can choose which properties appear by default for all users in the About section for contact, company, or deal records. Individual users can also choose additional properties to include in the About section. Read more here.
To specify the default properties shown on a record in either your HubSpot Marketing or HubSpot Sales account, follow the instructions below:
If you are an Account administrator for Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise you can set default contact properties for your users by going to a contact record:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Click on the name of any contact in your database.
- Within the contact record, click View all properties within the About section.
- Click the Set default properties button.
- In the left-hand column, search or browse for the properties you'd like to set as default. Click on a property to add it to the Current Properties column. You can then drag-and-drop properties in this column to rearrange their order.
- Click Save changes when finished.
If you are a Sales admin, you can set default properties for all of your portal users for your contacts, companies, and deals in your Sales settings.
- Navigate in HubSpot Sales to Settings > Contacts and companies or Deals.
- Cick Manage next to Set the properties your team sees on contact/company/deal records.
- Search for the property you'd like to have your team see on contact records and check the checkbox to the left of the screen.
- Click Save when you are finished.