As an Admin in your account, you can choose which properties appear by default for all users in the About section for contact, company, or deal records. Individual users can also choose additional properties to include in the About section (more on that here).
To specify which default properties will appear on a record in your account, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to your settings:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts Settings and click Contacts & Companies in the left sidebar menu.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Settings, then click Contacts & Companies or Sales > Deals in the left sidebar menu.
- Cick Manage next to Set the properties your team sees on contact/company/deal records.
- Search for the property you'd like to have your team see on contact records and check the checkbox to the left of the screen.
- Click Save when you are finished.