If you have admin access in your account, you can choose which properties appear by default for all users in the About section for contact, company, and deal, and ticket records. Individual users can add additional properties to the About section.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Navigate to the setting for the record type you want to customize:
- To set the properties your team sees on contact and company records, navigate to Contacts & Companies in the left sidebar menu.
- To set the properties your team sees on deal records, navigate to Sales > Deals in the left sidebar menu.
- To set the properties your team sees on tickets (Service Hub), navigate to Service > Tickets in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Manage to the right of the Set the properties your team sees on contact/company/deal/ticket records setting. You can also set the properties your team sees when creating new records here.
- Search or browse for the properties you want your team to see in the About section of this record type, and select the checkboxes to the left to add them to the Selected Properties column. Remove properties from the About section by clicking the X to the right of the property.
- Click Save when you are finished.
Please note: if a user has added properties to the About section, the default team properties will be added to the existing properties in the About section for that user. The specified default properties will not replace properties that individual users have added.