Account Administrators can add Sales Users, Sales Managers, and Sales Administrators to the CRM, and change the permissions of these users.
To add a new user to the CRM:
- Navigate to Account Menu > Settings.
- Select Users in the left sidebar menu > click the blue button to Add User.
- In the pop-up that appears, add the new user's first name, last name, and email address > click Next.
- Set the Sales user role and specific permissions for this user (for more information on the user permissions available for the CRM, check out this article), then click Next.
- Check the Send Welcome Email box so that the new user is notified that they have been added to your HubSpot account > click the Finish button to complete the process of adding them to your account.
- Your colleague will receive an email inviting them to set their password and log in. If he or she is already a HubSpot user on a different account, they won't need to reset their password, but they will now also have access to your account.