Admins can customize the properties that appear in the About section for users in your HubSpot account, but you can further customize the About section by adding more properties and updating the order of properties for your user account.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts, companies, deals, or tickets.
- Click the name of the record.
- In the left panel, click View all properties.
- On the right, locate and hover over the property you want to add to the About section, then click Add to About.
- In the left panel, you can do the following:
- To reset the properties in the About section to what your admin has set for your user, click Reset to account defaults.
- To remove a property from the About section, click X. If the X is greyed out, the property is an account-wide default property that cannot be removed.
- To reorder properties in the About section, click and drag properties in the left column to the order you want.
Please note: if you previously modified the properties displaying on the About card of a contact, company, or deal record, any new default properties added by your administrator will be appended to the bottom of the card. If you only want to see the default properties set for your user, click Reset to account defaults.