Activities include notes, calls, and tasks logged in a record's timeline.
If you or another user has mistakenly deleted an activity in a record, users with Super admin permissions and users with Add and edit users permissions can restore the activity if the deletion occurred within 90 days. Beyond 90 days, the activity will be permanently deleted.
Please note: once deleted, email engagements can't be restored.
You can access deleted activities by navigating to any record in your HubSpot account. To restore a deleted activity:
- Navigate to your records:
- Contacts: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Companies: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Companies.
- Deals: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Deals.
- Tickets: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Service > Tickets.
- Custom objects: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > [Custom object]. If your account has more than one custom object, hover over Custom Objects, then select the custom object you want to view.
- Click the name of a record.
- In the left panel, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Restore activity.
- The recycling bin will open in a new browser tab where you can view every deleted engagement from your account. Use the date dropdown menus in the upper right to filter the deleted engagements to the timeframe when the engagement was deleted. By default, it will be set to the last 90 days.
- Select the checkboxes next to the engagements that you want to restore.
- To select all engagements on a page, select the checkbox at the top of the table.
- To further select all engagements in the date range, click Select all engagements in this date range.
- In the upper right, click Restore.
- In the dialog box, enter the number of activities to be restored and click Restore.