The HubSpot and Shopify integration bridges the gap between your ecommerce activities and marketing efforts.
Connect your Shopify stores to HubSpot
You can connect one or more of your Shopify stores to HubSpot. Each connected Shopify store will have an ecommerce settings page, with its own set of embedded ecommerce workflows (Marketing Hub and Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise accounts only).
In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar, then select App Marketplace.
- In the upper right, click Visit App Marketplace.
- Use the search bar to search for the Shopify integration. Hover over it and click View integration.
- In the dialog box, enter your Store's Shopify URL and click Connect to Shopify.
- In the pop-up window, enter your Shopify credentials and click Log in.
You'll return to HubSpot and see a dialog box indicating that your Shopify store has been connected to HubSpot. Your HubSpot tracking code will be added to all of your Shopify store pages automatically. Check the progress of your import of data from Shopify or modify your sync settings by clicking Go to ecommerce settings.
Once your first store is connected, you can connect additional Shopify stores from the Shopify integration page. In the upper right, click the dropdown menu and select + Connect another store. To switch between stores, use the dropdown menu in the upper right.
The contact, deal, and product property Source store can be used to identify any connected Shopify stores that have synced with the object, and allows you to report, filter, and view data from individual stores, or all your connected stores at once.
Set up data sync
Once your Shopify store is connected to HubSpot you can customize your sync settings.
In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar. Under Manage, select Connected apps.
- Click Ecommerce.
- Select One-way or Two-way Sync:
- One-way sync: this will be enabled by default. Data will sync from Shopify to HubSpot only.
- Two-way sync: enable Two-way sync to ensure that your customer information is up to date. In the Data sync section of the ecommerce settings, select Two-way sync and, in the dialog box click Turn on. Enter your Shopify credentials.
When two-way sync is enabled the below contact properties will be synced:
- Accepts marketing
- Accepts marketing updated at
- First name
- Last name
- Default address
- Tax exempt
Please note: it is recommended that the Ecommerce pipeline is not edited. This pipeline is used by all integrations using the Ecommerce Bridge, any updates to any store will revert this pipeline to its default label and stages.
Learn more about using the Shopify integration or if you're already using PieSync, you can learn more about connecting Shopify through PieSync.