- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of your list
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Actions > View list performance.
You'll be redirected to the Performance tab. Here, you'll see:
- List size over time: this shows how your list has developed over a specified time period. Click the Date range dropdown menu to filter your data.
- Contacts breakdown and engagments: this shows the percentage of your contacts based on the filter you select. Click the Segment contacts by dropdown menu to segment your contacts by source, country, or lifecycle stage.
- In the last 30 days, this is the percentage of contacts in this list who: this shows the activity of your contacts in the list over the past 30 days. These activities include opened an email, clicked in an email, converted on a form, clicked on social link, and visited your website.
To return to your list of contacts, click the Detail tab.