After creating a sequence, template, playbook, or document in your account, you can share or restrict access to the sales content. You can restrict access so your team members can only access the content they need for their role, and are not able to make changes to another team's content.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to sequences, documents, playbooks, or templates.
- Hover over the sequence, document, playbook, or template and click the Actions dropdown menu, then select Share.
- In the panel on the right, select the radio button next to the desired sharing setting:
- Private to owner: only the content creator can view and use the sales content.
- Share with everyone: everyone can view and use the sales content.
- Share with specific users and teams: only specific users and teams can view and use the sales content. To grant access, select the checkboxes next to the teams or users. You can only share content with specified users if they have an assigned Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise or Service Hub Professional or Enterprise seat.
- Click Save.