Yes, you can customize your blog subscription email notifications. To configure a customized template for blog subscription emails:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings > Blog > Subscriptions.
- Click the Edit link for one of the subscription preferences you plan to use with your blog to open the current email, as shown below.
- From the email editor, click the Settings tab at the top, then navigate to the Advanced Settings section and click Edit Template to open the template editing interface. (At first, you may be prompted to clone a new template from the default, select a folder, give the new template a name, then click Copy.)
- Make any changes you require to the template content and layout. When you're finished editing the template, click Publish Changes at the upper right, then close the Template Builder. The blog subscription email template will be automatically switched to the newly-created or updated template.
- When you're ready to save the blog subscription email, click Publish in the email editor.