Yes, you can customize your blog subscription email notifications. To configure a customized template for blog subscription emails:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar, select Marketing > Blog.
- Click the Subscriptions tab across the top (or More > Subscriptions) to access your Blog subscriber notification emails.
- Click Edit to open the email editor for a specific blog notification email. Emails that are currently enabled for your blog will be indicated with the toggle switched on in blue.
- From the top of the page, click on Settings then click to expand Advanced Settings. Hover your mouse over the template preview and click Edit template. You may be prompted to clone the email template if there are other emails created with the same template.
- Make any changes you require to the template content and layout. When you're finished editing the template, click Publish changes in the upper right corner. The new blog subscription email template will be applied automatically.
- To save the blog subscription email, click Publish in the email editor.