A default comments form is created for each blog in your account. You can customize which fields are required here or add additional fields. To do so:
- Navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Find the comments form you'd like to edit. Search for "comments form" in the search bar to see the comments forms for all of your blogs. Each form is named with the convention [Blog Title ] Comments Form (e.g. Default HubSpot Blog Comments Form).
- Click the form name to make edits.
- Click the asterisk next to a field to make it required or click the pencil icon to edit the field options. You can add additional fields by going to the Fields tab in the left sidebar and searching or browsing, then dragging and dropping a field on to the form. For more information on setting up forms, check out this article.
- When you've made the desired edits, click Save form.
Please note: your comments form must include a name, email, and comments field.