Follow the directions noted below to access your blog template for editing.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Next, at the top left of this dashboard, use the dropdown menu to select the specific blog you want to edit.
- After selecting the blog, click View blog to view it live.
- Once on your live blog, click the HubSpot sprocket icon located at the top-right and choose Edit Blog Layout – doing so will take you directly to the template the blog page you selected uses as its layout.
- Click the Blog Content module in the layout editor to select it in the inspector
- In the inspector, under the Post Templates section click to edit the post template or the listing template of your blog.
- Make your edits, then click Publish Changes to take your changes live.