Please follow the directions noted below to access your blog template for editing.
- Within HubSpot, and navigate to Content > Blog.
- Next, look towards the top left, and use the drop down to select the specific blog you want to edit.
- After selecting the blog, click on the URL below it's name to view it live.
- Click on the HubSpot Sprocket Icon located on the top right, and select Edit Blog Layout - Doing so will take you directly to the template the blog page you selected uses as it's layout.
- Each Module and Module Group contains a Gear Icon with selections to edit modules and groups accordingly.
You can now edit each module accordingly and/or re-arrange the order of the modules. Click on Publish Changes when ready to take your edits live.