Your HubSpot blogging tool will automatically create a subscription form that has a corresponding Notification Frequency module. To access and hide this module from your blog page, follow the directions below:
Please note: removing the module will cancel all notifications.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of your blog's form to edit it.
- Once you're in the form, click the Notification Frequency field on the right.
- In the left sidebar menu under the Field options section, make the following changes:
- Uncheck the Make field required box.
- Make sure the Make field hidden box is selected.
- Select one default value (Instant, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly) to be applied for future visitors that may submit your form.
- When finished, click Publish in the upper right.