Archiving a file in the file manager will allow you to hide your file from appearing with your active files, but not delete it permanently. The archived file will still be live at its original URL if you have shared it or have added it to your website.
To archive a file:
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > File Manager.
- In the Files and Folders section, find the file you wish to archive and click on the file name.
- In the right sidebar, click Archive.
- Confirm this change by clicking Archive on the next screen.
- To access your archived files, click the Filter by dropdown in the upper left hand corner and select Archived files.