You can report on revenue in HubSpot using some standard dashboard reports. Reporting Add-on users with access to the report builder can customize these reports in the report builder.
Revenue dashboard reports
The following dashboard reports are available to Sales Hub users.
To access these reports, click Add report in the upper right-hand corner of your HubSpot dashboard. Then click Add on the report you wish to add to your dashboard.
- Companies Revenue by First Conversion: shows the total company revenue from the specified time range, broken down by the the first conversion.
- Companies revenue by source: total company revenue from the specific time range, broken down by source.
- Deal Closed vs Goal: shows revenue from closed deals and compares that to your team's quota or a custom goal. This report is especially useful for evaluating your team's progress and setting attainable sales goals.
- Deal Forecast: shows the amount of deal revenue for deals in each stage of your pipeline. This article covers the requirements that must be met in order for deals to appear in this report.
- Deal Forecast by Owner: shows the amount of deal revenue forecasted to close for each deal owner. The forecasted revenue is calculated by multiplying the deal amount by the deal stage probability.
- Deal Leaderboard: ranks your sales team members by the amount of closed deal revenue they've brought in.
- Deal Revenue Leaderboard: shows deal owners ranked by their total forecasted deal amounts, breaking the deals down by pipeline stage. This report is especially useful for tracking the performance of your team members based upon projected revenue.
- Deal Revenue per Stage by Deal Type: shows the total forecasted amounts for deals in each stage, broken down by deal type. The total forecasted amounts are calculated by multiplying the deal amount by the deal stage probability.
- New Deals Created: shows deal owners ranked by the number of new deals created, the total forecasted amount of open deals, and the closed amount in the selected time frame.
- Recent Deal Amount by Source: shows the recent deal amount associated with each contact source. Only deals with associated contacts will be included in this report.
Custom reports (Reporting Add-on, Professional, and Enterprise users only)
Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise users and reporting add-on users can add some customization to these reports:
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon sprocket in the top left corner of your account.
- Hover over the dashboard you want to customize and click Actions > Edit. Alternatively, you can create a custom dashboard in your reports tool.
Please note: the number of custom reports you can save and add to your dashboard depends on your product subscription.