Revenue Reporting is only available for Enterprise level customers. If you are interested in upgrading your account to gain access to this feature, please contact your HubSpot Account Manager.
If you are using deals in your portal, you can easily report on revenue using our Reports recipes. In order to sync deal properties, you must be using one of the following integrations:
- HubSpot CRM
- Salesforce Integration with opportunity sync enabled
- Deals API
To create a report on revenue:
- Navigate to Reports > Reports Home > ‘Create a new report’.
- Choose either Contacts Report or Companies Report - depending upon which type of records that you want to see data for.
- Select one of the default reports with the $ icon, indicating a revenue report.
- In the above example, the created report will display the amount of revenue generated last month for all Contacts.
- To change any criteria for this report, click on the ‘Edit report’ button and adjust any values.