HubSpot's report library contains standard reports that you can save to your reports list or add to your dashboards. These reports cover many different topics such as website performance and sales metrics.
To find a suitable standard report:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Reports.
- In the upper right, click Report Library.
- In the report library, browse for a report you want to save or add:
- To filter the reports on the right, select the types of report content and the types of report types you're looking for in the left panel.
- In the upper right, use the search box to search for a report with a specific term.
- In the upper right, click the All reports dropdown menu and select Only customizable if you only want to view standard reports that can be customized. Only Professional and Enterprise accounts can customize these standard reports.
- In the upper left of the report, click Save report. You can click Edit in builder to further customize it to your requirements, if you're in a Professional or Enterprise account.
- In the dialog box, you can edit the report name and select where you want to add the report to:
- Don't add to dashboard: the report will be added to your reports list.
- Add to existing dashboard: the report will be added to an existing dashboard. To select the dashboard to add the report to, click the dropdown menu.
- Add to new dashboard: the report will be added to a dashboard you'll create. Enter the dashboard's name, and select its visibility.
- Click Save if you're adding it to your reports list, or Save & add if you're adding it to a dashboard.