Find answers and general information quickly about the Academy certifications in HubSpot.
- How do I view my progress in a certification or track?
- Why did I receive an incorrect email from the Academy team?
- Why am I unable to sign up for the Academy?
- How do I change the email address associated with my HubSpot certifications?
- How do I change the name on my certification badge?
- How long do certifications take?
- How long before I can take the certification exam again?
- Can I have the questions and answers to my certification exam?
- Can I start the HubSpot certification exam and come back and finish it at a later time?
- Why do I need to take the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification to access to the Agency Partner Certification?
- Do I have to complete practical exercises if another user in the same HubSpot account has already submitted and passed the certification?
- Which HubSpot account should I complete the practical exercises in?
- When do I have to complete a practical exercise?
- When will my certification practical exercise be graded?
Learn how to view your certifications in your Learning Center.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Learning Center.
- In the Tracks tab, scroll through your tracks and certifications. For ones you've started, the progress meter below the title indicates the estimated time left in the certification or track.
- Click the arrows in the upper right-hand corner of the track to see its lessons. Completed sections in each lesson are indicated with an orange circle and uncompleted sections, a gray circle.
Incorrect emails relating to certification expiry or welcome messages can occur when you've renewed a certification with a different email address, or have previously transferred your certifications to a new email address. Consider updating your email preferences to stop receiving such incorrect emails.
Incorrect emails relating to failing a certification exam could be caused by viewing the exam but not completing it. You can disregard the email and take your certification exam again 12 hours after.
You may have filled in a form field wrongly when signing up. Review your form for any fields with a red border and text that explains the issue.
With all fields valid and you are still unable to sign up for the Academy, consider using a different browser and if the issue persists, post a question on the Community.
Learn how to transfer certifications to a new email address.
Yes, update the name on your certification badge by updating your name in your HubSpot account.
To see how long a certification may take, click Learn More on the certification on this Academy page. The Course Curriculum displays the time required for each section of the course. If you've already started, you can view your progress as well.
To see the time limit for each examination, in your course's left sidebar menu, scroll down to the bottom and click Exam. The right pane will detail how long the time limit is for that exam.
You can take your certification exam again 12 hours after the previous attempt.
No, the questions and answers from the exam are not shared to give everyone an equal opportunity. To request for a section-by-section break-down of your score, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. You are required to finish the exam in one sitting. If the page is closed or left, you will be locked out for 12 hours before being able to attempt the exam again.
Scores are determined automatically by HubSpot's grading software. It divides your correct answers by the number of questions.
HubSpot does not validate on the company name or URL on the form, so enter in any company and company URL to take the Inbound Certification.
Why do I need to take the HubSpot Marketing Software Certification to access the Agency Partner Certification?
The HubSpot Marketing Software Certification is a prerequisite to the Agency Partner Certification. HubSpot requires partners to be able to successfully use HubSpot software, before it can teach partners on selling services, covered in the Agency Partner Certification.
Do I have to complete practical exercises if another user in the same HubSpot account has already submitted and passed the certification?
To pass the HubSpot certification, each person must submit their own completed exercises and test for grading. If you have multiple users in one account, each separate user needs to have their own unique submission that passes all practical exercise requirements.
Ensure that you are logged in and completed the practical exercises in the same account.
If you've passed the exam before finishing the practical exercises, you should complete the practical exercises before your exam results expire. Your exam results will last as long as the time the certification badge lasts. It is recommend to complete the practical exercises as soon as possible.
Some are graded automatically, whereas some are graded manually, which can take five to seven business days. You can check the status of your practical exercise in your HubSpot account.