Create permission sets for roles in your team. Once you've created a role and specified certain permissions for it, you can then assign new and existing users the role to grant them the same permissions.
Currently, only Super Admins can create roles.
To create a role:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Users & Teams.
- Click the Roles tab.
- In the upper right, click Create role.
- In the right panel, enter the role's name and navigate the tabs to assign the permissions this role should have.
- Once done, click Save. You can now assign this role to new users while creating them, and to existing users. This will grant them the role's permission set.