- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Click Users & Teams in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the name of the user.
- In the right pane, navigate the Contacts, Marketing, Sales, Service and Admin tabs to grant and restrict permissions.
- To make the user a Super Admin, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Make Super Admin. This will automatically give access to the user all tools and settings, with the exception of Sales Hub Starter and Professional features)
Please note: you must be a Super Admin to give other users Super Admin access.
- At the bottom of the pane, click Save.
Note that giving a user no access will effectively delete the user. All users must have access to at least one product to exist as a user.
Learn how to add new users to your account.