After you have created a piece of content, you may want to promote it across your multiple social media channels. You are able to create social media messages for multiple channels at once using the Social Publishing tool.
- Navigate to Social > Publishing in your HubSpot account.
- Click Compose a message in the upper-right hand corner of your screen.
- In the pop-up modal, start by writing a message for one of your social channels. In this example, we are writing a post for Twitter. You can read more about composing a social message here.
- After you have composed your message, click on the tab for another social media channel.
The message you composed already will prepopulate, but you have the option to customize it based on this channel's audience.
- Once you have created your messages for each channel, click Schedule in the bottom right. You'll see a number in parenthesis that will let you know how many unique messages you are scheduling at once.