In your Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise account, you can add a contact to a workflow after they submit a form on a specific page.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Hover over a page with a form and click Edit.
- In the content editor, click the form module.
- In the left pane, Post submit actions section, select the Add to workflow checkbox.
- Click the Select a workflow dropdown menu to select an existing workflow, or click Add new to create a new workflow.
- In the bottom left, click Save and go to module list.
- In the upper right, click Publish or Update to take your changes live.
- The form submission on the page will be added as an enrollment trigger to the selected workflow.
Take note of the following when you add contacts to a workflow with a form:
- If you clear the Add to workflow checkbox in the form module on the page, the form submission on the page will be removed as an enrollment trigger from the workflow.
- If you manually remove the form submission as an enrollment trigger from the workflow, the Add to workflow checkbox in the form module will remain selected. However, contacts who submit the form on the page moving forward will not be enrolled in the workflow.
- When you clone a page with a form that adds contacts to a workflow, the form submission on the new, cloned page will be added as a new enrollment trigger to the workflow.