You can see a list of HubSpot content and templates that are using a image or video file hosted in the file manager tool.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Files.
- Locate the file you want to review, and click the file name.
- In the right panel, This file is used in section, view a list of HubSpot content and templates that are using this file.
- Click the content type to expand a list of content using the file.
- Click on a specific page or blog post to open it in the content editor, or click on a specific template to open it in the design manager tool.
- Only the locations of video and image files are indexed and showed in the File details panel. The locations of other types of files, such as PDF, are not indexed.
- Only HubSpot-hosted content and templates in your design manager tool will be listed in the File details panel. External pages will not appear.