Activities are interactions that are recorded on a record's timeline. They include notes, emails, calls, and tasks. Certain activities can be altered after it is logged on the timeline (e.g., you can edit the contents of a note).
Learn more about activities in HubSpot Academy, and the wide range of activities that you can filter in a record's timeline.
Please note: activities such as logged emails from an inbox cannot be edited, and therefore will not have a history. Only editable activities, such as manually logged emails and calls, will have a history.
To view a history of changes to an activity:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts, companies, deals, or tickets.
- Click the name of the record you want to check.
- Locate the activity you want to analyze.
- Hover over the activity and click History.
- In the right panel, view the history of changes to the activity.