Create permission sets for roles in your team. Once you've created a role and specified certain permissions for it, you can then assign new and existing users the role to grant them the same permissions.
To create a role:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Users & Teams.
- Click the Roles tab.
- In the upper right, click Create role.
- In the right panel, enter the role's name and navigate the tabs to assign the permissions this role should have.
- Once done, click Save. You can now assign this role to new users while creating them, and to existing users. This will grant them the role's permission set.