Super Admins and users with access to add and edit users in your HubSpot account can change a user's permissions. Users will need to log out of the account and back in before updates to their permissions will take effect.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Click Users & Teams in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the name of the user.
- In the right panel, navigate the tabs to grant and restrict permissions.
- If you've created roles, you can assign a role to the user to grant them the role's permission set. In the right panel, click the Role dropdown menu and select the role you want the new user to have.
- To make the user a Super Admin, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Make Super Admin. This will automatically give access to the user all tools and settings, with the exception of Sales Hub Starter and Professional features.
Please note: you must be a Super Admin to give other users Super Admin access.
- At the bottom of the pane, click Save.
To edit user permissions for multiple users at a time:
- Select the checkbox next to the user(s) whose permissions you want to edit.
- At the top of the table, click edit Edit.
- In the right panel, navigate the tabs to grant and restrict permissions. Click Change next to specific permission(s) to adjust the users' access.
- Click Save.
Giving a user no access will effectively delete the user. All users must have access to at least one product to exist as a user.
Learn how to add new users to your account. Other levels of access you can customize include restricting edit access to properties to specific users and assigning content access to specific users.