Understand the details of the users in your HubSpot account. As a Super Admin in a Professional or Enterprise account, you can also view when your users last logged in.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Users & Teams.
On the Users tab, you can view user information for each user in the account:
- Name: the name of the user account and their associated email address.
- Teams: the teams the user are a part of.
- Roles: the permissions the user has, including roles if they are assigned on.
- Last active: the time when the user last was active in the account. This can only be viewed in a Professional or Enterprise account by Super Admins.
Please note: Last active does not track the usage of any HubSpot extensions by your users, only if they've logged into and accessed HubSpot on desktop or mobile.
From the dashboard, you can also: