Unenroll from the workflow history
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow to remove the object from.
- Click the History tab.
- In the upper right, use the search bar to search for the object.
- Hover over an event for the object and click Unenroll.
- In the dialog box, click Yes.
Unenroll from the contact record
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact.
- In the Workflow memberships card on the right, click Manage workflow memberships.
- On the right of the workflow you want to remove the contact from, click Unenroll.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, unenroll from workflow.