If any questions or technical issues come up while you're using HubSpot, you can find the following resources by clicking the Help button in the bottom-right corner of your account:
Please note that your access to HubSpot Support depends on your account type:
HubSpot Knowledge Base
At the top of the help pane, you'll see the top articles for the specific part of the tool you're in. You can also search the knowledge base and view all help articles within this pane, to keep working while you read. If you prefer, click Open in new tab at the top of the article to view the full article in a new browser tab.
HubSpot’s mission for the community is to provide users with a place to ask questions, find answers, and engage with professionals from around the world on HubSpot best practices. The HubSpot Community is meant to foster conversations and help you get the most out of HubSpot's products.
You can also access the community directly at any time:
- Navigate to community.hubspot.com.
- At the top, click Sign in with HubSpot and log in with your HubSpot credentials.
Contact HubSpot Support
If you weren't able to locate a help article to resolve your issue, you can contact HubSpot Support by clicking Contact support at the bottom of the help pane. At the top of the pane, you can choose Call me, Email, or Chat.
Provide an overview of your problem and a longer description of the issue you're seeing. You can also attach any relevant screenshots by clicking the attach attach icon.
- If you choose Call me, enter a Phone number for HubSpot Support to reach back out.
- If you choose Email me, confirm your Language and that the Email shown is where you'd like to receive communication from HubSpot Support.
- If you choose Chat, click Start Chat to start a chat session.
Please note: HubSpot currently only offers phone and chat support in English. Call-back and email support is available in English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. To request a call-back in a specific language, ensure that your individual user settings is set to that language.
When submitting a ticket, there are several steps you can take to help ensure that your issue is resolved efficiently:
- Be specific: if a ticket reads “my list isn’t working,” support specialists can’t begin investigating the issue until they know which list isn’t working or what you're seeing on your end that is different than the expected behavior.
- Include links: support specialists can access most parts of your account. If there is a specific part of the tool to which you're referring, you can guide the specialist to the relevant list, workflow, contact, etc. by including URLs in your ticket.
- Clarify with visuals: it can be hard to describe an issue with words, particularly if it’s only happening on your browser, your device, or your office network. This is why it helps to include screenshots, videos or GIFs in your ticket when possible.
Whether you are submitting a call-back request, web ticket, or starting a chat session, keeping these tips in mind will allow HubSpot's support specialists to begin working toward a resolution as soon as the ticket is assigned.
Once you've entered the information about your issue, click Submit to get assistance from HubSpot Support if you are submitting a call-back request or web ticket, or Send message if you are starting a chat session.
View your support inbox
Click View your support inbox to enter your support inbox.
Your support inbox allows you to get in touch with HubSpot Support, as well as view your account's current and past tickets with HubSpot Support. Here, you can:
- Click Create Ticket to create a new support ticket.
- Search and browse past tickets to see how they were resolved.
- Filter between All, Open, Closed, and Favorite tickets. If you're an administrator, you'll also see a dropdown menu where you can choose between seeing all tickets for all users in your account or just tickets you've submitted.
- View your most recent support tickets. Click a ticket to go into the specific conversation to reply, close, or reopen it.
- Click Favorite this ticket to access it easily from the Favorites filter in the left sidebar menu.
- View your past interactions with HubSpot Support in a particular ticket.
- Reply to your support ticket and continue in-progress conversations.
- Click Close this ticket when you're happy with the answer or solution you've received.
If an old issue in a closed ticket resurfaces, you can click Reopen ticket at the bottom of that ticket conversation to reopen the issue with Support.
Notifications on support ticket activity
When you've received a reply from one of our support specialists on your open support ticket, the Helpbutton will turn blue along with a picture of the support specialist and a number that indicates the amount of activity. Click Help to navigate to your support inbox to view your ticket and respond or close the ticket as needed.