Teams in HubSpot allow you to organize your users into groups for organizational and reporting purposes. To create a new team:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Click Users & Teams in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the Actions dropdown menu and select Create team.
Please note: Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, and Enterprise; Sales Hub Professional; and Service Hub Professional users can create an unlimited number of teams. Marketing Hub Starter, Sales Hub Starter and CRM users can create one team per account.
- Enter a team name.
- Check the box(es) next to the team member(s) you'd like to add to this new team. You can also use the Add team members field to search for team members.
- Click Create.
You can now filter by team by clicking the All users dropdown menu on the Users & Teams page. To assign a user to an existing team, click the name of the user, then click the No team assigned dropdown menu below the user's name and select the team.
To edit a team name or remove users from a team:
- Click the dropdown menu at the top left and select the team name.
- Click the team Team actions dropdown menu and select Edit team.
- Edit the Team name field if needed and uncheck the box next to any user(s) you want to remove from the team.
- Click Save.