After you connect your LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot, you can create LinkedIn Lead Gen ads through the HubSpot ads tool. When creating a LinkedIn Lead Gen ad in HubSpot, you can target users based on website activity or contact lists, and set up lead notifications.
- only the user who connected the LinkedIn Ads account can create LinkedIn ads in HubSpot. Other users must create ads directly in LinkedIn.
- if your HubSpot account has exceeded its ad spend limit, you will not be able to create new LinkedIn ads within HubSpot. Instead, you will need to create new ads from LinkedIn.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- Click Create ad campaign, and select socialBlockLinkedin Lead Generation.
- Click the pencil icon edit at the top of the page to enter a name for your ad.
- Set up your ad in the left panel and preview your ad in the right panel.
- Ad account: select the ad account for the ad you want to set up.
- LinkedIn page: select the LinkedIn page that your lead ad will be published on. The user who connected the LinkedIn Ads account will need [permissions] in order to select the page.
- Campaign group: select the campaign group for the ad.
- Image/Video: upload an image or video for your ad.
- Text/Body copy: enter the text for your ad.
- Headline: enter a headline for your ad.
- Call-to-action: select a call-to-action for your ad.
- LinkedIn lead gen form: select an existing Lead Gen form from your LinkedIn Ads account, or create a new form for your ad.
At the top of the page, click the Targeting tab to set up your ad targeting.
- Remarketing and lookalike audiences: select any audiences you want to target.
- Click Add remarketing and lookalike audiences.
- In the right panel, select an existing audience, or click Create to create a new audience. Learn more about the different types of ad audiences and how to create ads audiences in HubSpot.
- Location: select a target geographical location for your ad.
- Interests/Behaviors/Demographics: select the target interests, behaviors, or demographics for your ad.
- Target audience size: displays the estimated number of LinkedIn users the ad will reach.
At the top of the page, click the Budget & Schedule tab to set up the budget and schedule for your ad.
Budget & Schedule
- Budget: set your ad budget, either Daily or Total, by clicking the dropdown menu and then entering the amount.
- Schedule: set the duration of your ad by clicking the date picker and time dropdown menus.
At the top of the page, click the Automation tab to set up ad automation.
- Send new contact notification to: set the email address for new contact conversion notifications. To select an existing user's email address, click the dropdown menu, then select an email address. To use a new email address, click the dropdown menu, enter the email address, then select Create option "[email address]".
- Create list of lead ad contacts: to create a new list to store contacts who convert on this LinkedIn ad, enter a new list name, then click Create List.
When you're ready to publish your ad, click Publish. After your ad is published, you can analyze ad performance from your ads dashboard.