Yes, you can access and customize your blog subscription notifications emails from your Blog Subscriptions settings.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Click Blog in the left side menu.
- Under the Blog Options section, choose the blog for which you'd like to customize the notification emails from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to or click Subscriptions in the left side menu.
- Click Edit to the right of the blog frequency email you'd like to customize. Alternatively, you can access and edit your notification emails from the email tool (Content > Email > Sent; your notification emails will include the frequency as well as the title of your blog in the email title).
- Once in the editor, click Edit details to the right of the From, Subject Line, and Preview text information to edit these fields. You have the option to use the blog post's title as the email subject. Click the toggle switch next to Use latest blog entry headline as email subject to turn this feature on; you will see it light up blue and the ability to edit the submit line will grey-out. If this toggle is turned off, you may compose your own subject Line.
- If the Show summaries in Emails setting is activated within your blog's Subscriptions settings, the main body of the email will pull in the body of your post up to the Read More tag. You can move this tag from within the editor of the posts. Please click here for further details.
- Click within the main body of your email to edit the options for the blog content module.
- Set a Maximum number of posts to include. This option will appear if you are customizing your Daily, Weekly, or Monthly notification emails. It's important to note that the notification emails will show any new blog posts since the last notification email went out, up to this maximum number (i.e. if you set this to five and only post two new blog posts since your last notification email went out, the next notification email will display your two new blog posts).
- You can customize the layout and style of your blog feed in the Item layout/style section. You'll see auto-populated RSS tokens here that you can move around, adjust font size, etc.
- Click Advanced feed options to edit your author line text, as well as your image max width options.
- Click Save and go to module list to save your changes to the main email body.
- When you are finished making your edits to your email, click Publish button in the upper right corner.
In the case you would like to further customize the email's template via custom HTML, you can clone the email's template to file to pursue in-depth customization. We only recommend exploring this option in cases where one has a high level understanding of HTML and custom styling.