Replacing a file in the File Manager will update the file across your content. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > File Manager.
- Within the Files and Folders section, locate the file to be replaced and click the file name.
- In the right sidebar, you can see the COS content or templates that are referencing this file in the This file is used in section.
- To replace the file, click Replace.
- Select the file you'd like to upload and click Open.
Please note: the old file may be cached on HubSpot's CDN for up to two hours after it is replaced.