The calendar tool in HubSpot allows you to schedule content and assign content tasks to members of your team. To begin scheduling content in the calendar tool:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Planning and Strategy > Calendar.
- Click Schedule and select the type of content you would like to schedule.
- Select Schedule new to create a new piece of content or Schedule from draft to choose from your existing drafts.
- If you chose to create a new piece of content to schedule, fill out the fields and click Schedule and edit to edit the piece of content before it's added to your calendar. When scheduling existing content, fill out the options and click Schedule to add it directly to the calendar. Your content will be published or sent on the date selected.
In addition to scheduling content to publish or send, you can also create tasks for co-workers. To create a task:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Productivity > Calendar.
- Click Create task and select the content type for the task.
- Fill out the fields and select an Assignee. This user will be notified via email that they have been assigned a task.
- Similar to scheduled content, tasks add the piece of content to the calendar.
- You can edit a piece of content directly from the calendar by clicking on the content's name and then choosing Edit. You can also click on the name of a task and click Complete task to mark that task as complete.
To view all relevant content and tasks on your calendar, you'll need to have the correct permissions. A user's access to unassigned tasks or tasks assigned to other team members in the calendar tool is dependent on the View setting on the Contacts tab within their user permissions (Account Menu > Settings > Users & Teams). If, for example, you have Owned Only view permissions set, you will not be able to see unassigned tasks or tasks assigned to other users. An admin in your account can edit your permissions using the instructions here.
If you're not seeing a piece of content that you've scheduled, make sure that you've set the appropriate filters in the left sidebar. Check the boxes next to the content and task types that you'd like to appear in the calendar. To filter by campaign, click edit next to Campaign and select the specific campaigns that you'd like to see associated content and tasks for or click Select all to see content and tasks for all campaigns.
Please note: automated emails will only be listed on the calendar once and not each time the automated email is sent via a workflow. To see automated emails on the calendar, check the box to next to Recurring email in the left sidebar.