In addition to scheduling content through the blog, email, landing page, and social publishing tools, you can choose to schedule content through the HubSpot calendar tool.
Follow the instructions below to begin scheduling content with your HubSpot Calendar:
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Productivity > Calendar.
- Click the Schedule button, and choose which type of content you would like to schedule: Blog post, Email, Landing Page, or Social message.
- You’ll be able to choose whether you want to create a brand new piece of content (Schedule new) or choose from your existing drafts (Schedule from draft).
- If you choose to create a new piece of content to schedule, you can fill out the options and choose Schedule and Edit to edit the piece of content before it is added to your calendar.
- When scheduling existing content, you can fill out the options and choose Schedule to add it directly to the calendar.
- The content must have all required fields filled out or you will receive an error and be prompted to edit the content. For example, you cannot schedule an page or blog post if the date isn't set in the future:
- In addition to scheduling content to publish/send, you can also create tasks for coworkers. To create a task click Create Task. Fill out the options and select an Assignee. This user will be notified via email that they have been assigned a task.
- Similar to scheduled content, tasks add the piece of content the calendar.
- You can edit a piece of content directly from the Calendar by clicking the name of the piece of content then choosing Edit. You can also click on the name of a task and click Complete task to mark that task as complete.