With HubSpot Sales, you can use contact profiles to get context for the interactions you're having with your contacts. When composing a message, a panel will appear on the right side of the compose window with information about the recipient, as well as a history of your interactions.
To enable contact profiles in Gmail, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Settings. On the left, click Sales > Email Integrations.
- Click the HubSpot Extensions tab at the top of the screen.
- Locate the section entitled Contact Profiles and select the checkbox to enable Contact profiles in Gmail.
- Open your Gmail inbox and compose a new message.
Add a recipient.
A side panel will appear featuring contact information and a button that allows you to Add (that contact) to HubSpot.
- You can also use the sidebar to edit contact and company properties. Hover over the property you'd like to edit and click the pencil to make changes.
- If you've enabled contact profiles, but the panel does not appear, ensure you do not have it collapsed within Gmail as seen in the screenshot below.