You may occasionally need to re-enable the HubSpot Sales add-in in Outlook.
- Open Outlook and navigate to File.
- Click Info, then click Slow and Disabled Add-ins.
- If HubSpot Sales (this will appear with our legacy name Sidekick) is listed as disabled, select it and then click the Always enable this add-in button.
- Once you've enabled HubSpot Sales, close and reopen Outlook.
- Send an email to email@example.com to verify that everything is working properly again.
Alternatively, you can re-enable HubSpot Sales by navigating to File and then clicking Options and then Add-ins. In the Manage dropdown menu, select Disabled Items. Select Addin: Sidekick, then click Enable. Click OK and restart Outlook.