This article walks through how to ensure that HubSpot Sales appears in Outlook after installing. If you have not installed HubSpot Sales for Outlook, this is walked through here.
First ensure that HubSpot Sales has not become disabled in Outlook within your slow and disabled add-ins.
- Open Outlook.
- Navigate to File > Info.
- Click Manage Add-Ins.
- If HubSpot Sales (this will appear with our legacy name Sidekick) is listed as disabled, select Sidekick and click Always enable this add-in.
- Once you've enabled the add-in, close and reopen Outlook.
Alternatively, you can re-enable HubSpot Sales from File > Options > Add-ins. In the Manage dropdown, select Disabled Items. Select Addin: Sidekick, then click Enable. Click OK and restart Outlook.
If HubSpot Sales still does not appear in Outlook or if HubSpot Sales was not listed in the slow and disabled add-ins section above then follow the steps below to adjust Outlook's macro settings.
- After you've installed the Hubspot Sales for Outlook Add-in, open Outlook.
- Navigate to File > Options > Trust Center.
- Click Trust Center Settings.
- Select Macro Settings in the left sidebar.
- Select the Enable all macros radio button.
- Under the Add-ins section, deselect Apply macro security settings to installed add-ins.
- Select OK and restart Outlook.
NOTE: There is a warning associated with the Enable all macros setting. This macro setting allows more web based applications to run. If you use this macro setting, you'll just want to ensure that any applications you download from the web for Outlook come from trusted and reputable publishers.
If HubSpot Sales still does not appear in your add-ins, try manually reactivating the HubSpot Sales add-in:
- Open Outlook.
- Navigate to File > Options > Add-Ins.
- Check to see if Sidekick (known now as HubSpot Sales) is listed in the Inactive Application Add-ins section. If it does, click Go... to the right of Manage: COM Add-ins.
- Check the box to the left of Sidekick. Then click OK to reactivate the add-in.
- Close and reopen Outlook.
If HubSpot Sales still does not appear, try uninstalling and reinstalling HubSpot Sales for Outlook. Here is our Uninstall Guide. Once this is complete you can reinstall HubSpot Sales for Outlook by clicking here.