The HubSpot Visualforce window displays a quick summary of the interactions a Salesforce lead or contact has had in HubSpot. The window shows details such as form submissions, email opens and clicks, HubSpot Score, as well as a link to the contact in HubSpot.
Please note: follow these instructions if you're using the Salesforce Lightning page layouts.
- Log in to your Salesforce account.
- Click Setup (or [Your Name] > Setup) in the top-right corner.
- In the left sidebar menu under Build, navigate to Customize > Leads > Page Layouts or Customize > Contacts > Page Layouts.
Please note: if you have multiple page layouts to choose from, you need to add the window to each page layout where you want to see it displayed.
- Click Edit next to the name of the layout.
- Click the Section item in the toolbar and drag and drop it onto the page layout.
- Enter a name into the Section Name field.
- Select the 1-Column radio button.
- In the toolbar, scroll and select the Visualforce Pages folder.
- Drag and drop the HubSpot Lead or Contact Intelligence window into the HubSpot Information section on your page.
- Once the window is added, hover over the window and click the wrench icon in the top right corner. Change the window height to 315px and click OK.
- Click Save to apply your layout changes, then navigate to a lead or contact record in Salesforce to view you HubSpot Visualforce window.
Repeat this step for any lead or contact page layouts you wish to see the window on.