The HubSpot Intelligence window displays a quick summary of the interactions a Salesforce lead or contact has had in HubSpot. The window shows details such as form submissions, email opens and clicks, HubSpot Score, as well as a link to the contact in HubSpot.
Please note: if you're working with Salesforce Lightning page layouts, please click here for instructions.To add the HubSpot Intelligence window to your Salesforce page layouts:
- In Salesforce, click Setup (or [Your Name] > Setup).
- Under Build, click Customize > Leads or Contacts > Page Layouts (please note: you may have multiple page layouts to choose from - you will need to add the window to each page layout you would like to see it on.)
- Click Edit next to the applicable layout.
- Add a new section to your layout page: drag the Section item in the toolbar onto the page > name it HubSpot Intelligence > choose 1-column layout.
- From the Visualforce Pages folder, drag the HubSpot Lead or Contact Intelligence window to your new section and then click Save.
- After saving the layout, you will be able to view highlights from HubSpot.
Repeat this step for any lead or contact page layout you wish to see the window in.