- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Click Users & Teams in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the name of the user.
- In the right pane, navigate the tabs to grant and restrict permissions.
- If you've created roles, you can assign a role to the user to grant them the role's permission set. In the right panel, click the Role dropdown menu and select the role you want the new user to have.
- To make the user a Super Admin, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Make Super Admin. This will automatically give access to the user all tools and settings, with the exception of Sales Hub Starter and Professional features.
Please note: you must be a Super Admin to give other users Super Admin access.
- At the bottom of the pane, click Save.
If you want to edit the permissions for multiple users at once:
- Select the checkbox next to the user(s) whose permissions you want to edit.
- At the top of the table, click edit Edit.
- In the right panel, navigate the tabs to grant and restrict permissions. Click Change next to specific permission(s) to adjust the users' access.
- Click Save.
Giving a user no access will effectively delete the user. All users must have access to at least one product to exist as a user.
Learn how to add new users to your account.