If you're using the Outlook desktop add-in, you can configure your default options for the add-in, including switching your connected account, setting your default log and track settings, and managing your Never log settings.
Please note: if you're using the Office 365 add-in instead, the add-in settings will look different in your mail client. Learn more about how to customize your Office 365 add-in settings.
To access your settings:
- Log in to your Outlook desktop account.
- In the Outlook inbox ribbon, click HubSpot Sales and select Settings. A dialog box will appear with a list of settings you can configure.
HubSpot account information
View information about the HubSpot account your add-in is connected to. You'll see your user email and the status of your inbox connection. If your inbox is not connected, you'll see a button to Enable connection instead.To switch the HubSpot account your add-in is syncing to, click the Switch connected HubSpot account dropdown menu. This is the account where your tracked and logged email information is stored. This is also the account where you'll access your sales tools from in your email client.
Contact profiles sidebar
If you want the contact profiles sidebar to appear in your email account when sending emails to your contacts, select the Show Contact Profiles checkbox. If you have GDPR enabled in your account, these contact profiles cannot be disabled.
Log and track preferences
You can customize your default log and track preferences so the settings are applied each time you send an email.
- To log every email that you send to HubSpot, select the Log email checkbox.
- To track every email that you send, select the Track email checkbox.
Emails sent to an email address or domain included in your Never log list will never save to your CRM. Email tracking activity will also not appear on the contact's timeline.
- In the Never log field, enter email addresses or domains you don't want to log emails for and click Add.
- Click Remove beside an email address or an email domain to remove it from this list.
When you're finished configuring your desktop add-in, click Save at the bottom.
If you need additional assistance getting set up with your Outlook desktop plugin, in the dialog box, click the Help dropdown menu. Select Academy to access training resources, or click Customer Terms of Service if you want to know more about how HubSpot handles your data.