Install the Shopify integration
Learn how to connect your Shopify store to Hubspot.
Set up two-way contact sync between HubSpot and Shopify
You can sync contact information between HubSpot and Shopify to ensure that your customer information is up to date.
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar. Under Manage, select Connected apps.
- In the left panel, select Ecommerce.
- In the Data sync section, select Two-way sync and, in the dialog box click Turn on.
- In the new tab, enter your Shopify credentials.
When two-way sync is enabled the below contact properties will be synced:
- Accepts marketing
- Accepts marketing updated at
- First name
- Last name
- Default address
- Tax exempt