After connecting the NetSuite integration, you can view the NetSuite sync card on contact, company, deal, and invoice records to view sync information. This gives you a more accurate view of your record syncing status, including:
- Whether the record is currently syncing with NetSuite
- The last time the record synced
- Which NetSuite record the HubSpot record is syncing with
Below, learn how to add and view the sync card on your CRM records. Or, learn how to embed HubSpot data into NetSuite.
Add the sync card
If you did not customize the right sidebar of your records, the NetSuite sync card will automatically be added to your records.
If you customized the right sidebar of your records, add the Integration sync card to the right sidebar for each object type:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Objects, then select the object for which you’d like to edit the right sidebar.
- Click the Record customization tab.
- Click Customize the right sidebar.
- In the right panel, click Edit default view.
- Click Add card > Integration sync.
- Click Save.
If you have both NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics 365 connected to your account, or multiple objects syncing to one object (for example, NetSuite Individuals and NetSuite Contacts both syncing to HubSpot contacts), you will see an integration sync card for each sync type.
View the sync card
After the Integration sync card has been added to your records, you can view the following information on it:
- Syncing to: which NetSuite record the HubSpot record is syncing with. Click the record name to open the record in NetSuite.
- Status: the status of the sync between HubSpot and NetSuite. Sync statuses include:
- Up to date: the record is syncing successfully.
- Sync not found: the integration is active, but currently the HubSpot record is not syncing with NetSuite.
- Sync off: sync is turned off in the NetSuite settings page.
- Record not syncing: the record is not syncing due to an error. For more information, hover over the sync status, or click the sync status to navigate to the sync health page.
- Unknown sync: the record is syncing with NetSuite, but sync health information is not available.
- Record excluded: the record is part of an excluded bucket. For more information, hover over Sync status.
- Last updated: when the HubSpot and NetSuite data was last synced.