Manage upcoming client renewals, with insight into your clients' upcoming contract changes.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Partner > Dashboard.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Renewals.
- Click the Renewals to act on tab. Here, you can view information on clients with upcoming renewals:
- Client: the client's domain.
- Renewal owner: the party responsible for relaying the details of an upcoming contract change to your client. This defaults to HubSpot. Learn more about setting a different default renewal owner for your clients.
- Product renewals: the products the client owns and is about require a renewal decision.
- Renewal deadline: the last date for altering contract terms. This is 45 days before renewal start date.
- Current MRR: the current monthly recurring revenue.
- Renewal MRR: the renewal monthly recurring revenue.
- To view more details on the renewal, click the client's name. In the right panel:
- In the left box, view the current Renewal communication owner. To edit the owner for this specific client, click Edit renewal owner. Learn more about setting renewal communication owners.
- In the right box, view the HubSpot Renewal manager for this client. To send an email to them, click Send email.
- Below, view the details of the renewal, including the number of days to the renewal. To view more details on the upcoming renewal options in a new page:
- If the renewal details are not expanded, click the renewal date or the right icon to expand the renewal details.
- On the right of the renewal date, click View renewal options.
- To access your client's HubSpot account in a new page, hover over the client, click the Actions dropdown menu, and select Go to clients account.
- To remove a client from your upcoming renewals, hover over the client, click the Actions dropdown menu, and select End services. Once you cancel the renewal, you'll no longer receive email communication when that client is coming up on contract changes or renewals.