In your HubSpot account, you can customize which columns appear in your saved filters for contacts, companies, and deals.
The changes you make to the columns in a standard saved filter will only be visible to you; other users will not see those changes reflected in their standard saved filters. If you make changes to the columns in a custom saved filter that is shared with other users, your changes will be visible to those users.
Learn how to change the columns displayed in a saved filter here:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to the record type for which you'd like to customize your saved filter columns (Contacts > Contacts or Companies, or Sales > Deals).
- Click the Actions dropdown in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Edit columns.
- Search or browse for the property you'd like to add.
- Once you've found the property you'd like to add, check the box next to it to add it to the Selected Columns section.
- Click the X to the right of any contacts in the Selected Columns section to remove them from your view or click and drag properties in this section to rearrange the order of columns in your view.
- When you've finished adding and/or removing properties, click Save.
Please note: at this time, the width of the columns in contacts, companies, and deals saved filters cannot be adjusted manually; they will be automatically adjusted based on the width of your browser window.