The Blog Subscribers report shows your number of blog subscribers in a given period of time broken down by Email Subscribers and RSS Subscribers.
To add the Blog Subscribers report to your dashboard:
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon sprocket in the top left corner of your account.
- In the upper right, click Add report.
- In the search bar, enter blog subscribers.
- Hover over the Blog Subscribers report and click Add.
- Hover over the report and click Edit report settings to edit the Date property, Date range, and Frequency.