There are a couple ways to view reports on your blog subscribers:
Your blog's analytics shows the number of blog subscribers you currently have, and you can compare the number over time. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Select the blog for which you'd like to see data for using the dropdown menu in the top left-hand corner.
- Click the Analyze tab.
- Review the All Subscribers chart to see the total number of all blog subscribers. The dropdown menus directly above the chart allow you to select a time period to view and compare data. You can also hover over a particular date to see the exact number of subscribers on that day compared to the same day in the previous month.
Clicking directly on All Subscribers opens a dropdown menu where you can filter subscribers by type to analyze Instant Subscribers, Daily Subscribers, Weekly Subscribers, or Monthly Subscribers. You can view the smart list of the contacts with this subscription type by clicking Go to list.
These blog subscriber lists can also be found by navigating directly from the lists dashboard. In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
The Blog Subscribers report shows your number of blog subscribers in a given period of time broken down by Email Subscribers and RSS Subscribers. To add this report to your dashboard:
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon in the top left corner of your account.
- In the upper right-hand corner, select Add report.
- Using the search bar in the upper right-hand corner, search for blog subscribers.
- On the Blog Subscribers report, click Add.
- You can hover over the report and click Edit report settings to edit the Date property, Date range, and Frequency.