With the HubSpot Collect Chrome extension, you can clip content such as images and data from the web and store that content in your HubSpot account. You can then insert this content into your HubSpot blogs.
- First, install the HubSpot Collect Chrome extension from the Chrome web store here.
- Once you click + Add to chrome, you'll be brought to a screen that prompts you to select an account. This is where your clipped content will be saved. Select your account from the dropdown menu.
- Now that you have the extension installed and your portal selected, you can start clipping content by clicking and dragging an area of text (or hovering over an image) on the web and then clicking the sprocket icon. In the window that appears, click Save to HubSpot and then click Okay.
Once you have your content clipped, you can insert it into your blog draft.
- In your Marketing account, navigate to Content > Blog. Click Create blog post in the upper right-hand corner, and select Draft Mode. Alternatively, you can click Drafts on the left and hover over an existing draft and then click the gear icon settings > Edit.
- In the draft, click the plus icon and select Collect. Hover over your clip and click to insert the content into your blog draft.
Please note: images may have copyright restrictions. By adding them to your post, you acknowledge that you have permission to use them in your content.