If the HubSpot form you've embedded on an external page is not working, is getting cut off, or does not look correct, confirm that the embed code on your external page is correct.
Please note: if your form is on a Wordpress page, learn how to troubleshoot and resolve it here: Why is my embedded form not working on my WordPress page?
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Files.
- Click the name of the form.
- In the upper right, click the Actions dropdown menu, then select Share form.
- In the dialog box, click Copy and paste the code into the Original Text section in Diff Checker, a text comparison tool.
- Right-click anywhere on the external page and select View page source.
- Locate the form embed code on the page, then copy and paste it into the Changed Text section in Diff Checker.
- Click Find Difference to look for missing or broken code.
If you determine that the code is incorrect, re-embed the code on your external page. You should also confirm that you have linked to the URL of a thank you page in the form Options tab under What should happen after a visitor submits this form. Your form might be working, just not showing a submission response.
If your code is embedded correctly, something in the custom design on your external site may be interfering with the form's embed code. If this is the case, work with your designer to address what may be conflicting.