If the HubSpot form you have embedded on an external page is not working, is getting cut off, or does not look correct, confirm that the embed code on your external page is correct. If your form is on a Wordpress page, please see this article for specific Wordpress-related issues.
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click on the name of form to open it.
- Select the Embed tab > click Copy embed code and paste it into a Notepad (or other plain text editor) document.
- Right-click anywhere on the website page in question > View page source.
- Locate the form embed code on the page, then copy and paste it into another Notepad document.
- Compare the two documents side by side to look for missing or broken code.
If you determine that the code is incorrect, re-embed the code on your external page. Also confirm that you have linked to the URL of a thank you page in the box Enter a URL to redirect users to after submissions. Your form might be working, just not showing a submission response.
If your code is embedded correctly, something in your custom design on your external site may be interfering with the Form's embed code. If this is the case, please work with your designer to address what may be conflicting.