You can choose to limit visitor tracking in HubSpot to only a few specific domains and subdomains. This is useful if you have several different website domains and subdomains, but only want to track a few of them in HubSpot. This is also useful if your tracking code was placed on an external site that you do not operate and you want to prevent your analytics from becoming skewed.
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Settings.
- On the left, select Install Code & Tracking.
- Click the Advanced Tracking tab.
- In the Additional site domains table, confirm that the domains you want to limit visitor tracking to are listed in the table. You can add additional domains by clicking +Add domain, and remove domains by hovering over a domain and selecting remove.
- Toggle the switch beside Limit tracking to these domains to ON.
- Click Save at the bottom to take your changes live.