When signing up for HubSpot Sales, you will be asked to install the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension for Gmail, HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, or HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin. You can also follow the instructions below if you need to install the extension for your existing account:
- Install the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension
- Install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in
- Install the HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin (Windows only)
- Install HubSpot Sales for Windows
The HubSpot Sales Chrome extension can be installed directly from the Chrome Web Store here.
In the dialog box that appears, click + Add to Chrome. If this is the first time you are downloading the extension, you will be prompted to log in.
There are two ways to install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in:
- Install the add-in from Microsoft AppSource.
- Centrally depoy the add-in to all your Office 365 users.
Intall the add-in from Microsoft Appsource
The HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in can be installed directly from Microsoft AppSource here:
Please note: the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in requires an Office 365 account (Office 365 Business Premium or Office 365 Business Essentials). If you do not have an Office 365 account but use Outlook for Desktop on Windows, install the HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin instead.
- Click Get It Now in the left sidebar.
- Click Continue in the dialog box that appears.
- You will be taken to your Office 365 account. Click Add.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be redirected to a page which indicates the add-in has been successfully installed.
Centrally depoy the add-in to all your Office 365 users
Office 365 admins can now centrally deploy the add-in to all users. When the add-in is centrally deployed, every Office 365 user at the domain will automatically get the add-in, with no additional effort by each user:
- Logged in as an Office 365 administrator, navigate to your Office admin account here.
- Click Upload Add-In at the top of your screen and then click Next.
- Select I want to add an Add-In from the Office Store. Then search for HubSpot Sales to add it for all users.
First, download the HubSpot Sales for Outlook installer here.
Please note: the HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin does not support Outlook for Mac. If you use Outlook for Mac for Office 365, install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in instead.
- Run the HubSpot Sales for Outlook installer (setup.exe).
- Restart Outlook.
- After it is installed, you will be asked to log in with your HubSpot Sales account.
- HubSpot Sales should appear in the ribbon.
The HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin has an additional component called HubSpot Sales for Windows that allows you to receive instant notifications without the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension. With HubSpot Sales for Windows, you don't need to run Google Chrome.
Once you've installed the HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin, you will then be prompted to download HubSpot Sales for Windows:
Click Download now to install HubSpot Sales for Windows. Alternatively, you can download the component directly here. When HubSpot Sales for Windows is installed, you'll be able to view your stream by clicking on the HubSpot Sales icon in your Windows tray.