- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- Click the Settings tab to navigate to social settings.
- In the upper right, click Connect account.
You can connect the following social networks to HubSpot:
Connect a Facebook or Instagram account
- Select Facebook & Instagram.
- You'll see your personal Facebook account, any Facebook pages you have admin privileges for, and any Instagram business accounts linked to your Facebook pages. Select the checkbox next to the Facebook and/or Instagram account(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
- Connected personal Facebook profiles will be authorized for 60 days before requiring re-authentication. Connected Facebook pages will be connected indefinitely.
- On August 1, 2018, Facebook will no longer support third-party applications posting to personal Facebook accounts. As a result, HubSpot will no longer allow posts to be published or scheduled to personal Facebook accounts, and they will not show up in the social composer.
- Instagram accounts must be business accounts and linked to a Facebook page that you manage in order to be connected to HubSpot. Personal Instagram accounts or business accounts not linked to a Facebook page cannot be connected to HubSpot. Learn more if you don't see your Instagram Business Account appearing under your Facebook page.
Connect a Twitter account
- Select Twitter.
- In the dialog box, review the requested permissions, then click Authorize app.
Please note: since HubSpot authorizes your social account based on the account you're logged in to in your browser, use incognito or private windows to connect multiple Twitter accounts.
For example, if you previously connected your personal Twitter account and want to connect your company's Twitter account, clicking Connect account will reauthorize HubSpot's existing connection with your personal Twitter account if you're currently logged in to that account. Instead, open an incognito or private window to connect your company's Twitter account to HubSpot.
Connect a LinkedIn account
- Select LinkedIn.
- You'll see your personal LinkedIn account, as well as any LinkedIn Company Pages you have admin privileges for. Select the checkbox next to the LinkedIn account(s) and/or page(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
Please note: LinkedIn connection authorizations last for one year, so you'll need to reauthorize your account connection after a year has passed.
Connect a Google+ account
- Select Google+.
- If you have multiple Google accounts, select the specific account to connect in the dialog box.
- Review the requested permissions, then click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to HubSpot. In the dialog box, select the checkbox next to the Google+ page(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
Once your social accounts are connected, you can configure your social account settings.