- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- In the upper right, click Connect account.
You can connect the following social networks to HubSpot:
Once your social accounts are connected, you can configure your social account settings.
- In the dialog box, select Facebook & Instagram.
- You'll see your personal Facebook account, any Facebook pages you have admin privileges for, and any Instagram business accounts linked to your Facebook pages. Select the checkbox next to the Facebook and/or Instagram business account(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
- Connected Facebook pages will be authorized for 90 days before requiring re-authentication.
- On August 1, 2018, Facebook will no longer support third-party applications posting to personal Facebook accounts. As a result, HubSpot will no longer allow posts to be published or scheduled to personal Facebook accounts, and they will not show up in the social composer.
- Instagram accounts must be business accounts and linked to a Facebook page that you manage in order to be connected to HubSpot. Personal Instagram accounts, Instagram Creator accounts, or Instagram business accounts not linked to a Facebook page cannot be connected to HubSpot. Learn more if you don't see your Instagram Business Account appearing under your Facebook page.
- In the dialog box, select Twitter.
- In the dialog box, review the requested permissions, then click Authorize app.
Please note: since HubSpot authorizes your social account based on the account you're logged in to in your browser, use incognito or private windows to connect multiple Twitter accounts.
For example, if you previously connected your personal Twitter account and want to connect your company's Twitter account, clicking Connect account will reauthorize HubSpot's existing connection with your personal Twitter account if you're currently logged in to that account. Instead, open an incognito or private window to connect your company's Twitter account to HubSpot.
- In the dialog box, select LinkedIn.
- You'll see your personal LinkedIn account, as well as any LinkedIn Company Pages you have admin privileges for. Select the checkbox next to the LinkedIn account(s) and/or page(s) you want to connect.
- Click OK.
Please note: LinkedIn connection authorizations last for one year, so you'll need to reauthorize your account connection after a year has passed.
- In the dialog box, select YouTube.
- A pop-up window will appear. If you have multiple Google accounts, select the specific account to connect in the dialog box.
- Next, select your YouTube account or a brand account.
- Review the requested permissions, then click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to HubSpot, with a dialog box informing you that your YouTube account is now connected and YouTube analytics have been added to your social reports.
Learn how to use YouTube reports in HubSpot.