If your Instagram Business Account isn't showing up when you try to connect it to HubSpot, it's likely due to how your Instagram account is associated with your Facebook business page. This can be resolved by converting your Instagram account into a Business Profile from the Instagram app.
Facebook business page connection
- In your Facebook account, navigate to your Facebook page.
- In the upper right, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Instagram.
- In the Disconnect Instagram Account setting, click Disconnect.
- Log out of the Facebook app completely on your mobile device.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device. Navigate to your profile, then tap settings (iOS) or ⋮ (Android) in the top-right.
- Revisit your Facebook page’s Instagram settings and ensure that the correct Instagram Business account is connected.
- Connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts to HubSpot.
HubSpot integration settings
If your Instagram account still isn't showing up when you try to connect it, take these additional steps:
- Navigate to your Facebook account.
- In the upper right, click the dropdown arrow downCarat and select Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Business Integrations.
- In the HubSpot integration box, select the checkbox and click Remove.
- In the dialog box, ensure the Also delete all posts, photos and videos on Facebook that HubSpot may have published on your behalf checkbox is not selected. Click Remove.
- Reconnect your Instagram account to HubSpot.
If you're unable to connect your Facebook page to HubSpot, refer to this article: Can't connect Facebook page to HubSpot.